Dart Impact Tester is a consistent tool for determining the impact of a free falling dart on a plastic film. The energy of the falling dart causes the film to fail under specified conditions. The dart has a hemispherical head and is held by a strong electromagnetic dart holder. PRESTO Dart Impact Tester is manufactured under Test Standard IS 2508:1984(R2003),
ASTM D1709-16A. Other models available are Dart Impact Tester – Digital Model.
- HMI based Touchscreen Model
- Electromagnetic Hold and release mechanism for dart
- Sturdy Aluminum Section Profile used
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Automatic Test through Electromagnetic Clamping.
- Inbuilt Digital counter for counting number of falls during single test operation
- Circular annular pneumatic clamping devices for zero slippage
- Single Push operation through Paddle Switch.
- Shielding structure to prevent dart from falling out after bounce from sample
- Strong base plate with rugged structure
- Pass/Fail criteria can be programmed
- Method Setting for selecting test methods and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. User can create product identification, user name,
- dart weight, magnet hold time, percentage failure etc.
- Automatic calculations & result through Method Setting as per Standard.
- USB option available for storing test data
- Data output in data record format.
- History Data involves Test method, date, time, Failure mass, strength etc.
- Clamping Shield height adjustable collar
- Sample holding through Pneumatic clamping.
- Air Compressor not part of offer
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India