Digital cum Computerised Torque Tester
Torque Tester â Digital cum computerised is a consistent tool to measure the force or torque required to open a closed cap of PET bottle. It gives Torque in digital format. The digital display is a high end sophisticated read out with Auto Tare (ZERO) set facility and Peak Hold arrangement. The test sample is placed in between the anti-slip holders/pegs for strong holding of test sample.
- Strong clamping pegs/holders for zero slip gripping support
- Digital Display for accuracy and repeatability
- In-house calibration facility
- Precise measurement of torque
- Adjustable clamping mechanism to hold different size of bottles
- Highly accurate torque sensor
- Easy to read LED display
- Provision to hold peak value in memory
- 9 Sample readings can be saved on digital readout
- Data output in digital display form
- Safety lock pin to eliminate extra force on the Torque sensor.
- A sample reading can be seen on - digital readout.
- Email facility of report
- Data can be tabulated in excel format
- Graph test report is Torque Vs Time
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India