Tensile Testing Machine - Digital Cum Computerized - Table Top Model
With the state of art ergonomics, the testing machine is designed to test the breaking strength of the packaging related finished products and raw materials. It is designed with the single column vertical movement on the low friction ball screws. It is a high-quality table-top model which is designed keeping in mind the convenience of the operators. The machine is used to test the strength of different types of products that are used in various applications like metals, plastics, and many more. The machine is designed by the highly skilled professionals to test the strength of the materials
- Capacity: 250 KGF
- Least count: 100 gm.
- Span (Grip to grip separation) : Min 25mm and Max. 700mm
- Test speed: 100 mm/min and 200 mm/min.
- Power supply: 220 V AC, 50 Hz
- Easy to operate.
- Reliable test results.
- Provided with instruction guide and calibration certificate.
- Designed as per the standards such as ASTM, ISO.
- Additional Features of Computerized Model:
- Graphical test report shows Force vs. Time .
- The test report can be saved easily to PC.
- 10 test reports in one report.
- Company logo and address are mentioned in the Test Report.
- The reports can be emailed.
- The data can be maintained in the excel.
- The report explains the name of the product, batch number, operator name, standards, the shape of the product, date and time of test and remarks.
- Auto-cut facility
- The computer is not the part of the offer.