Fume hood is designed to prevent the testing laboratories from contaminants such as mist, fumes, dust, chemical vapours as it offers a frontier disclosure to harmful and toxic fumes. It serves as a physical barrier to reactive chemicals. The device is set up against the walls to exhaust all the fumes that are generated inside the laboratories with chemical reactions. Because of the different shape of these hoods, they are dim from inside but also have a provision of light.
- Outer Body Construction: Heavy stainless steel construction of 304 Grade with size 2â² x 2â² inch.
- Work Table comprises a water tap, glazed ceramic tiles, small stainless steel sink and water outlet.
- Sliding glass door on the front that moves with a counterweight.
- Designed with a centrifugal motor fan with exhaust fumes emitted through PVC pipe.
- Motor: Â¼ HP, Single Phase, 1440 Rpm
- Power Supply: 220 - 230V, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase AC
- Body: Stainless Steel Chamber
- Fan Blower: 4 inches
- Ergonomic and Energy Efficient Design
- Fumes are completely eradicated from the workplace.
- Thick glass covers in front for safe & silent operation.
- High-performance air flow control
- Excellent chemical resistance ability and Requires low maintenance.
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India