Presto, a globally renowned manufacturer of testing instruments, is an authorized dealer of Testronixs Gloss Meter Tri-angle. The device is used to test the gloss of the surface of various materials that are manufactured in different production verticals such as plastics, papers, opaque glasses, ceramics, paints, porcelains and many more. The offered portable device is highly demanded all across the globe for its easy usage, basic functioning, smart features, consistent performance, etc. The device is designed to serve the lifelong testing purposes and available at most affordable prices,
The instrument features with 20Â°, 60Â°, and 85Â° angle to measure the gloss of the material simultaneously from three angles. The testing machine complies with various standards such as ISO2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D523, ASTM D2457. The testing procedure which is performed with the device provides better correlation with shining or visual gloss by placing the sample flat. The degree of correlation decreases when the sample changes its direction from being flat. This helps to measure the shiny appearance and surface quality of the material.
- Measuring area (in mm) 20o:10 x 10mm, 60o: 9 x 15mm, 85o: 5 x 36mm.
- Measuring Range: 20Â°:0~1000GU, 60Â°:0~1000GU, 85Â°:0~160GU
- Division value: 0.1 GU
- Range :0-10GU, 10-100GU, 100-1000GU
- Reproducibility : Â± 0.2GU, Â± 0.5GU, Â± 0.5%GU
- Repeatability : Â± 0.1GU, Â± 0.2GU, Â± 0.2%GU
- Measurement Standard: JJG696 First class Gloss Meter working requirement
- Standard Accessories: Power Adapter, User Manual, USB cable, Calibration Plate, and software CD (except basic model)
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India