Hot Air Oven is a unique test cabinet designed to detect the change in the physical characteristics of material and to ascertain the actual working life of testing device at elevated temperature. Available in Digital Models with Timer facility also and various capacities and temperature range.
- Temperature control through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- High Grade imported Glass Wool insulation
- Maximum Thermal Efficiency by insulation means.
- Advanced Digital Microprocessor & PID based temperature controller
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Provision to set PV and SV value
- Equipped with rapid air circulation German Imported fan for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining
- temperature inside the chamber
- Vent for forced air changes and calibration facility
- Inbuilt Calibration feature with reference to master PID controller
- Bright LED display
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Feather touch controls
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India