We are an unparalleled name in offering premium quality Izod Impact Tester that measures resistance of a material to impact with the help of a swinging pendulum. Manufactured using fine grade components and modern technology, this tester is available in different technical specifications as per the requirements of our clients. Our product is quality approved on set parameters to confirm its flawless performance. Clients can avail this Izod Impact Tester in different specifications at market leading prices.
- Offers high capacity upto 21.68 Joules
- Four scales with different ranges are provided for more accurate and reproducible results.
- Equipment duly powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- Additional motorized notch cutter can be provided (optional)
- Model PIC - 587 The PRESTO IZOD/CHARPY IMPACT TESTER has been specially designed to evaluate the impact resistance of plastics. The equipment works on the principle of the pendulum method. The test method covers two tests, namely, Izod(horizontal impact on vertically clamped specimen) & Charpy (vertical impact on the horizontally placed specimen).
- The Izod/Charpy Impact test is significant in testing and evaluating the impact resistance of various plastic products. The test is used to determine the energy that is required to break a standard test specimen using the pendulum method. This highly reliable instrument is a must for all plastic testing laboratories and quality control departments.
- The Presto Izod / Charpy Impact Tester (Digital) strictly adheres to ASTM D - 256 standard. The equipment comes complete with an instruction manual, electric wiring diagram and conformance certificate from NABL approved labs.
- Release angle of pendulum: 150 degree.
- Capacity: Up to 21.68 Joules.
- Range of four scales: 0-2.71 Joules; 0-5.42 Joules; 0-10.84 Joules and 0-21.68 Joules.
- Minimum resolution on scale: 0.02 Joule; 0.05 Joule; 0.1 Joule and 0.2 Joule respectively.
- Paint: Powder coated.
- Optional Accessory:
- Motorized Notch Cutter
- Related Standards: ASTM : D618 ; D883;D1204 ;D1248 ;D1928 & E691