Melt Flow Index Tester â MFR Model is a consistent tool useful for checking the flow properties of molten plastics/resins. The model is used to determine melt flow index (grams /10 minutes), Melt Volume rate (cu.cm/10 minutes) and Melt Density (grams/cu.cm).MFI can be determined both methods A & B of ASTM D 1238 and ISO 1133 standards.
- HMI based Touch screen Model
- Inbuilt Calculator for calculating the MFI & MFR Valve
- Microprocessor based inbuilt PID controller
- Automatic sample cutting
- Temperature setting and Preset Timer functions incorporated in HMI for accuracy and repeatability
- Die Steel barrel for uniform and consistent heating of barrel/test cylinder.
- Temperature Vs Time graph of the output
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. User can create product identification, test temperature, time etc.
- USB option available for storing test data (Pen drive not a part of offer)
- Data output in graphical and data record format.
- Current test running status display
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India