In line with clients' variegated requirements, we bring forth a distinguished collection of Melt Flow Index NXG Model. This melt flow index is designed at our ultra-modern manufacturing unit using the superb quality steel and progressive technology in conformance with defined quality standards. Being a quality-oriented organization, we assure our clients that this melt flow index is excellent on counts of durability and quality.
- Temperature Ambient to 4000C with easy changeability of weights, automatic calculation of melt flow complete with auto cutting facility of sample after test Resolution of 0.10C
- Timer: Inbuilt in HMI Preset Timer upto 999 sec.
- Sample cutting: Motorised automatic
- Weights: 1.2 kg, 2.16 kg, 3.8 kg, 5 kg
- Accessories: Standard accessories
- Paint: Powder coated
- Power: 220 Volts, 50 Hz, single phase
- HMI based Touch screen Model
- Inbuilt Calculator for calculating the MFI Valve
- Microprocessor based inbuilt PID controller
- Automatic sample cutting
- Temperature setting and Preset Timer functions incorporated in HMI for accuracy and repeatability
- Die Steel barrel for uniform and consistent heating of barrel/test cylinder.
- Temperature Vs Time graph of the output
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. User can create product identification, test temperature, time etc.
- USB option available for storing test data (Pen drive not a part of offer)
- Data output in graphical and data record format.
- Current test running status display
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India