Digital Preset Cycle counter
Puncture Resistance Tester is a consistent tool used to determine the resistance to puncture of paper and paper board. Puncture Resistance Tester is used to measure the resistance of paper, paperboard and other similar materials when subjected to puncture and determination of absorbed energy.
- It is useful for testing paper & corrugated boards/boxes
- Related Standards: TAPPI âT803, ISO 3036 and ASTM D781.
- High-Quality rugged structure with corrosion resistant main body
- Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
- Display for impact/absorbed energy and angle of the test specimen
- Single-handed hassle-free operation
- Highly accurate test results under impact forces
- Strong gripping fixtures for holding test samples.
- Oscillatory Pendulum release mechanism
- Bright LED display
- Puncture Headcollar with soft adjustment to puncture the head base
- Inbuilt calibration facility
- Feather touch controls
Item Code: PPRT-0164
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India