Fiber Reinforced Body
Ambient to 40 Degree Celsius
+/- 2 Degree Celsius
Salt Spray Chamber is a consistent tool useful for checking the corrosion resistance of surface coatings when exposed to salt laden environment. This instrument provides simulation of real time weathering conditions. PRESTO CASS cum Salt Spray Chamber is manufactured under various Test Standards ASTM B 117 and JIS Z 2371.
- HMI based Touchscreen Model
- Inbuilt temperature settings
- Salt Spray Test mode enabled to set parameters according to test sample
- Temperature setting and Preset Timer functions incorporated in HMI for accuracy and repeatability
- Corrosion Resistant PT-100 sensor
- Solid state digital Programmable Temperature Controller
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. User can create PID settings, Air Saturator settings, test temperature, test and air purge time etc.
- Current test running status display
- Robust Construction with Fiber reinforced body(Triple wall)
- Ease of use of sample placements inside the test chamber
- Pneumatically operated canopy (only for 250 Ltr. Model)
- Air purge after test for fog settlement.
- Microprocessor based inbuilt PID controller
- Reservoir Tank inside sponge filter available
- Auto Tuning feature selection
- Run time vs temperature graph
- Data recording with temperature data reading
- USB option available (Pen drive is not a part of supply)
- Option available to set PV and SV value
- User can control PID settings through Advanced Hysteresis setting
- Angle of Canopy maintained in order to restrict flow of droplets directly on the test sample.
New Innovative Features:
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India