Cross Head Speed
50mm 500mm / min.
1-5 HP, RPM 1440, 1/3 phase power supply.
Cross Head Travel Length:
800mm without Grips.
Grip to Grip Separation:
25mm to 700mm.
Tensile Testing Machine Digital is a consistent tool that helps the manufacturer in testing the breaking, tensile and compression strength of various materials, components and finished products. It is based on the principle of Constant rate of Traverse (CRT). PRESTO Tensile Testing Machine Digital is manufactured under various test standards such as ASTM D412, ASTM D429-73, ASTM D624, ATM D638-01, ASTM D76, IS 13360-5-7, IS 3400(Part1-1987).
- Advanced load sensor sensing through advanced electronics.
- Highly sensitive load sensor with linearity feature and repeatability
- Cross head travel length: 750mm without grip
- Double column rugged structure
- Safety limit switches for over travel safety
- Hardened lead screws for frictionless movement
- Load cell calibrated by NABL approved proving ring/dynamometers
- Highly accurate micro-controller based system controls
- Peak Hold facility available (Max. value save in memory)
- Bright LED display
- Immediate analysis of results after test with complete accuracy & precision
- Feather touch controls
I-42, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi-Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India